Advisory Practice in Public Policy and Strategy
1. The materials displayed on this website, including without limitation all editorial materials, information, photographs, illustrations, artwork and other graphic materials, and names, logos and trademarks, are the property of Wright Corporate Strategy and are protected by copyright, trade mark and other intellectual property laws.
2. You may use the information on this site for personal reference only. You agree that you will not use it for any purposes that are commercial, unlawful or may prejudice the reputation or interests of Wright Corporate Strategy. "Unlawful" use includes activities such as fraud, the posting of defamatory or offensive material, infringement of the rights of others and failure to comply with any legislation.
3. You agree not to reproduce, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast or circulate any such material to any third party without the express prior written consent of Wright Corporate Strategy.
4. You acknowledge and accept that the information contained on this website (the website information) may include technical inaccuracies. This website is provided "as is", so you use it entirely at your own risk. We try to ensure that all information contained on this site is correct at the time of inclusion and that the site is free of viruses and other operational problems. However, we cannot give any guarantees in this regard.
5. To the extent permitted by law, Wright Corporate Strategy disclaims all warranties with regard to the information and applications contained on the website and your use of the website, including all implied warranties of merchantability and fitness. In no event shall Wright Corporate Strategy, its contractors, agents, or employees be liable for any damages whatsoever (including special, indirect or consequential) arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of the website whether in contract, at common law or in equity, or on any other basis.
6. If you wish to establish a link to this website you must Contact Us and provide us with the URL of the website that you seek to establish a link from, a brief description of your website; and the reason that you wish to establish a link. If Wright Corporate Strategy agrees to your proposed link, you must comply with any terms and conditions imposed by Wright Corporate Strategy as a condition of such agreement. If the nature and/or content of your website changes in a significant way, you must contact Wright Corporate Strategy and provide a new description of your website.
7. This website and the materials displayed on it may not be accessible from time to time due to act of God or other force majeure events, including inability to obtain or shortage of necessary materials, equipment facilities, power or telecommunications, lack of telecommunications equipment or facilities and failure of information technology or telecommunications equipment or facilities.
8. You must not attempt to change, add to, remove, deface, hack or otherwise interfere with this website or any material or content displayed on this website.
9. These Terms and Conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the State of New South Wales, Australia. In the event that a dispute arises from these Terms and Conditions, you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales, Australia.